oh no! got tagged by the sensitive and introvert one. much as i don’t like doing meme, i guess i have to oblige my blogging mate, howsy. since this is also an easy meme, might as well give it a go.
ok, the instructions first. it’s the "my momma told me…." meme.
All you have to do is pick 5 news articles that you think your momma would have told you to do/not to do. It could be anything. From "…not to listen to Blah’s crap" to "…never tell a lie on national TV" like that. You are given the choice to tag or not to tag 5 others. Simple!
must have to do with news articles? that made it a little difficult. i thought simply tembak with "my momma told me…" – that would be easy. i notice though some people howsy tagged did not stick to this rule of something to do with news articles. ok, never mind, i’ll try to think of something.
1. my momma told me… why didn’t i study hard enough when in school for my exams (eg UPSR, SPM, STPM). if not, see, i can have my pictures in the paper.
2. my momma told me… don’t you ever said you are only defending christianity when you critcised the other religions.
3. my momma told me… if you ask people to tell you the truth, then learn to accept it!
4. my momma told me… learn to accept my own mistakes and don’t forever blame it on act of god.
5. my momma told me… stand on your own! don’t depend on handouts because once you do, you’ll forever depend on the handouts.
there! all done with! so can you spot which news/persons i was referring to?
who to tag? no one or anyone or you!. if you want to do it, do it. if you don’t want to do it, don’t do it. 🙂